The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.
Early mornings. YEP! I don’t know why? Maybe some of you parents, grandparents, aunts, & uncles can help me out. My son is up anywhere between 4-5:30am everyday. It’s so tiring for me. Even if we keep him up until 8:30 or 9pm he is still up early. Partly I think it has to do with his poop schedule. I can’t seam to get him to change that schedule. Even once we try or he has. He will not go back to sleep! (Coffee Plz!!) My Keurig we got for christmas is getting a work out. Yep I love it and don’t know how I every lived before. This week my son started going to school four days a week instead of the three. He also moved into the Toddler Potty Trained Class. Whoopee! I get an additional 2hours of free time to read and blog. We are still doing soccer on Sat. mornings. He is getting more and more active in wanting to participate and listen to the couch.
(Make sure to double check prices. Pictures take you to Amazon)
The Bearly Controlled Alpha by Jenika Snow – Tour organizer
It Was Always You by Alijah Burke – Tour organizer
Winners have been picked and emailed for One-Year Blogging Anniversary. You can stop by the post and see who won!
You can check out my reading challenges and join by clicking Reading Challenge. Updates for this week: Snagged @ The Library I read Fear The Darkness. One-Click Freebie/Bought 2014 or older I read Unexpectedly Mated, A Sassy Wedding, & Hakan/Severin. Doing good on clearing out my devices. I had a lot of books to review this month from authors. So many great books came out in January. I’m still working through the review copies I got, so finding time to work on my challenges has been hard.
I added the Shop Now button to the blog’s Facebook page. I am part of the Amazon Affiliate Program. For more information click HERE! When people use the buy links listed I get paid an advertising fee from Amazon in the form of Gift Cards. *(No extra cost to you)* If you would like to help support Angel’s Guilty Pleasures please use our links!
Do you TSU? Come friend or follow me on TSU.
- Book Passion for Life: Give away – win a Book of choice from #UKYA Extravaganza Event
- Rabid Reads ask How Are Your Bookshelves Organized?
- Rainy Day Ramblings talks about Authors Behaving Badly in Tell Me Something Tuesday #87
- Spotlight(s): Piercing Ecstasy, Craved by an Alpha, Forged in Fire, Only for Her Dragon, In For the Kill
- Interview(s): Author Julia Mills & Character Aaron O’Brien
- Review(s): Thrill Ride (Black Knights Inc), ARC Early Windburn (Nightwing), The Beast In Him (Pride)
- Cover Reveal(s): Love Refocused, Taken by Desire, Luther’s Return
- Angel’s Weekly Romance List ~ 1/25 – 1/31
- Review(s): Hakan/Severin, Claiming His Mate
- Spotlight(s): The Bearly Controlled Alpha, Windburn, It Was Always You, Claiming His Mate, Sacrifice of a Virgin, A Civilized Mating, Ice Passage
- New Cover for Hell’s Phoenix
- Show The Love Blog Hop
Did you pick up any good books this week?
Reading anything of interest?
Doing any reading challenges this year? How are they going?