Top Five Sexy Things You Don’t Know About Dr. Shane Grey
Dr. Shane Grey is not your typical romance alpha male. The image of the bulky muscled hero with a temper bigger than his biceps, and a dark, brooding back-story to match just doesn’t fit this intelligent witch hunter. But what makes Shane so special, and still so sexy and alpha? You’re about to find out. I’m here to share some of Shane’s sexiest qualities that appear in Midnight Hunter…
- Shane’s smart, really smart, like card carrying Mensa member, multiple PhDs, tenured professor, Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper smart (without the awkward social skills). Despite his lean muscular exterior, Shane is no meat head and if there’s one thing sexy about an intelligent man, aside from his quick wit and upscale banter, it’s that he’s smart enough to figure out the wants and needs of his leading lady…
- He’s in touch with his inner nerd. I know, I know. For most, a full grown man who loves Star Trek isn’t your idea of super sex appeal, but it takes a certain sexy confidence to flaunt your guilty pleasures, no matter how nerdy those pleasures may be. A rich sense of fantasy in life is a precursor to a rich sense of fantasy and adventure when it matters most…
- Speaking of fantasy, who doesn’t love a sexy man who leads a mysterious double life? Hot professor by day and witch hunter by night: need I say more?
- Shane is sensitive in a way his fellow hunters lack. He’s empathetic to the plights of others and particularly to the challenges his heroine faces. Despite that sensitivity, he is still one badass supernatural hunting mama jamma. After a particularly nasty battle involving a necromanced corpse and decapitation, despite how the events of his day haunt him, Shane can still find the empathy to hold Vera tight as she cries into his shoulder. Talk about sensitivity and mental resilience.
- I’m just going to leave these lines right here and let them speak for themselves:
Excerpt from MIDNIGHT HUNTER
For a moment he thought of stripping her of her shoes, but one look at her naked, displayed before his eyes in all her glory, only her knee-high leather high-heeled boots between her and complete nudity, had him second-guessing that thought. “I’ll let you keep the shoes.”
I hope you enjoyed this post and that after reading Midnight Hunter, you find Shane just as sexy and heroic as I do. All Best, Kait Ballenger.
(Execution Underground #3)
Expected publication: September 1st 2015
Hunters of the supernatural, The Execution Underground are an elite group tasked with protecting humanity…but can dark temptation destroy good intentions?
Occult specialist and witch hunter Dr. Shane Grey is called upon to investigate a string of crimes that bear all the hallmarks of black magic. But he can’t take on this daunting assignment for the Execution Underground alone. He’ll need the help of Vera Sanders, a witch with a dark past—and a woman who disturbs him as much as she intrigues him.
Vera is determined to ignore the dangerous chemistry between herself and Shane so she can prove her loyalty to his cause; otherwise she risks the wrath of the Execution Underground once again. If she can’t make Shane trust her, they won’t stand a chance in hell of defeating the evil that’s terrorizing their city. No easy task, considering old habits die hard…and Vera may be the very person responsible for luring Shane into a killer’s trap.
Every day of the tour Kait Ballenger will be holding a giveaway on her Facebook page – CLICK HERE!
COME JOIN THE RELEASE DAY PARTY
Come join author Kait Ballenger in celebrating the release of the latest novel in her page-turning Execution Underground series, Midnight Hunter! Guest authors Kate Meader, Kristin Miller, Jennifer Fusco, Kate SeRine, Sarah Robinson, Diane O’Key, and Danielle Annett will be making appearances for special giveaways! Plus, an extra giveaway from Julie Ann Walker! Join us for an evening of giveaways, excerpts, trivia, and fun! – https://www.facebook.com/events/727713450691786/
Kait Ballenger is a paranormal romance author, mother, wife, former professional bellydancer, and an adjunct English professor. She has a B.A in English from Stetson University and an M.F.A in Creative Writing from Spalding University. She lives in Central Florida with her screenwriter husband and infant son, along with three fur babies named after fictional characters. Kait hopes that one day people will name their pets after her characters, too.
Twitter: @kait_ballenger or https://twitter.com/kait_ballenger