Hosted by Two Chicks On Books
It’s a fun filled week where we look back at some of the best of all things books of 2015! Come back each day to see a fun new list between Dec. 21st – 25th.
Best Book Boyfriends of 2015
(MUST be from a book released in 2015 and from a book you’ve READ in 2015)
My picks are in no particular order.
1. Lucas from Love The One You’re Witch. The enigmatic (and slightly cheesy) and quite possibly the sexiest man alive… well, sort of.
2. Curran from the Kate Daniels series. Former Beast Lord and sexy as sin shapeshifter. He’s observant, shrewd, and tends to use diplomacy and intimidation, breaking into violence only as a last resort.
3. Bram the Merciful from Dragon on Top. A peace keeper and royal emissary for the Queen of dragon’s. He’s a nerdy book love’n dragon.
4. Drake from Searing Ecstasy. Powerful dragon and leader of the Guardians, has spent his long life protecting all inhabitants of the four Realms, but fails to save the one who matters most.
5. Gaius Domitus from Feel the Burn. He’s the one-eyed rebel dragon king of the Provinces. “Horse gods in the field! How unfair that a dragon, of all beings, should be so handsome when human.” – Kachka
6. Kol Moonring from Waking the Dragon. Kol is the embodiment of the more hard core Morgon man. Captain of the Morgon Guard and Alpha all the way. We get to meet him in Windburn. He reminded me of Judd from the Psy-Changeling series. A man cold as ice who needs the love of his true mate to thaw him out.
7. Karel Yaghar from In the Roar. Karel is a sexy kitty who loves a women with big curve’s. He cares about his mother and gives his mate time to understand his world. Sweet, sexy, patient and protective of what’s his.
8. Seth from Primal Hunger. A Guardian. Cursed since the day of his creation, Seth has struggled with his identity. While his sanity balances on a razor’s edge, it is only a matter of time before he succumbs to the evil inside him.
9. Caleb from Croc’s Return. A Crocodile shifter and the tortured hero for this story. He’s a good guy trying to fix all the hurt he caused when he disappeared leaving behind his family and the one women he loved.
10. Dan “The Man” Currington from Too Hard to Handle. Behind the facade of their tricked–out motorcycle shop is an elite special ops team assigned the jobs too hot for anyone else to handle.
Who are your Best Book Boyfriends of 2015?
Friday, December 25th – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2016. (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2016)