Well I’ve picked out my 2016 Reading Challenges. Many will tie into each other which is great and hopeful it will help me knock of several books on my TBR and books I’ve been meaning to read!
Take a look at my 2016 Reading Challenges. Each will have their own page and can be found in the menu at the top or by clicking the picture for each challenge.
Feel free to join in on any of the challenges at anytime.
My Goal: Level 2 (Testing the waters)
Complete 2 – 4 series (I’m not counting short stories. Only full length novels that are part of a series.)
- Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh
- 0 out of 9 books read
- Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost
- 6 out of 7 books read
- Night Prince series by Jeaniene Frost
- 2 out of 4 books read
- Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh
- 13 out of 15 books read
- Read the books I’ve bought
- Try to knock all off the ones listed here
- I can’t buy myself any books until I’ve read a significant amount of my own. Maybe 5-10 before I buy any new ones. I’ll be fairly flexible with this and see where my guilt leads me.
- If I’m itching for newness or a book use the library first; before purchasing.
I’ve picked three different genres
My Goal For Paranormal
- I’m going with Level 3 (Wading In): 25 books
My Goal For Contemporary
- I’m going with Level 1 (Sunbathing): 6 books
My Goal For Urban Fantasy
- I’m going with Level 2 (Dipping the Toes): 12 books
My Goal: Level 2 (Dipping the Toes)
Complete 12 books
Goodreads 2016 Reading Challenge (Coming Soon)