I have lots of books on my TBR that I want to read. This challenge will help me get to them. I am hoping to read 10 books for this. This challenge will also go nicely with several of my other book challenges for 2016. The list below is just to get started.
Take a look at my to read list on Goodreads HERE!
You can see my updates and progress on my blog HERE
the Goodreads shelf I have set up for this challenged HERE
GOAL 10 Books:
Shadow’s End (Elder Races #9) by Thea Harrison
March Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge
Up From the Grave (Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost
Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling #14) by Nalini Singh
Angels’ Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh
Archangel’s Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2) by Nalini Singh
0/10 books read
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Goodreads account. It is a good idea to friend me if your shelves are private.
- Create a Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined) It can also be a shelf on Goodreads. Be sure to friend me, so I can see it. Friend me: Kimba
- Begins midnight March 1st, 2016 and ends March 31, 2016 at midnight.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile .
- ALL books must have been published before March 1, 2016. I don’t care where you got them, so old ARCS count too.
- Post a review to Goodreads, or your blog then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. ( these can be mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Earn extra entry for participating in Twitter Party Wednesday March 16th and 7pm (EST) (There will be mini-prizes)
- Earn extra entry for participating in the 24 hour TBR read-a-thon Saturday March 12th. (sign-up will post in February)
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2016 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2016 release valued at up to 20 US dollars. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy from Amazon or B&N)