TTT: Books I Could Re-read Forever

The Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. If you want to check out each weeks topic, then swing on by the Top Ten Tuesday page found here.

February 27: Books I Could Re-read Forever

Well this question is an easy one. Their are only a handful of authors/books I could re-read forever. I love all of these authors and series listed.

1) Ilona Andrews – (Anything and everything by them) I’ve read/listen too the Kate Daniels series 5 times, Innkeeper Chronicles series 2 times, Hidden Legacy series 3 times, and  I’m currently working on The Edge series again.

2) Patrica Briggs – I’ve read/listen too Mercy Thompson series 3 times and Alpha & Omega series 2 times.

3) Nalini Singh – I’ve read/listen too Psy-Changeling series 2 times, but I’ve read a few of the books 3 to 4 times now. I have my favorites I love to revisit in the series. I’m currently working on listening to the Guild Hunter series. I’ve read them all, so this is my 2 time through them, but in a different formate.

4)  Shelly Laurenston aka G.A. Aiken – I love her Pride series and her Dragon Kin. I have a few books in each that I could re-read over and over again.

I’d love to hear from you on what books you could re-read forever!!

Lauren @ Always Me
March 1, 2018 5:44 pm

I really need to try Ilona Andrews and Patricia Briggs one of these days. 🙂

Lauren @ Always Me

February 28, 2018 12:03 pm

I am not a rereader, but if I had the time, I would reread Ilona Andrews, Gena Showalter, Kresley Cole, Jeaniene Frost… Oh I wish I let myself reread. I always feel like I’m missing new stuff by going back and reading one I already read. Maybe because I’m a slower reader I don’t let myself have that reread time.

Susan (Bloggin' 'bout Books)
February 28, 2018 7:56 am

Wow, you LOVE a re-read! I hardly ever re-read, so when I do, I’m super picky about the book. Only those I really, really, REALLY love make the cut!

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

Susan

February 27, 2018 12:39 pm

Great picks angela!! Mine are black dagger brotherhood,fever series!!
lords of the underworld,night huntress,arcana series,court of thrones series,The dark series by Christine feehan,midnight breed series !! Etc.etc. Shared on all my socials!!

Cynthia R
Cynthia R
February 27, 2018 9:10 am

I could re-read Anne of Green Gables series, Little Women, & Rosamund Pilcher books.

Mary D
Mary D
February 27, 2018 5:03 am

I could re-read Kesley Coles IAD series, Christene Feehans Leopard series and Dark Carpathian, Mandy Roth’s Immortal Oops and PSI-Ops series and several more. I just love them all!