Randomness – TV Shows

Randomness!
I love books, but I also love to binge watch TV shows. Here are a few TV Shows I’ve been enjoying this season.

The Big Bang Theory – Season 10

This is my favorite show. I love watching re-runs. I’m enjoying the new season.

Young Sheldon – Season 1

I’m loving this show. It’s narrated by Jim Parsons, who plays the adult version of Sheldon on “The Big Bang Theory.”It’s adorable seeing Sheldon as a young boy.

Bull – Season 2

I loved Michel Weatherly on NCIS and now he’s got his own show, BULL. Dame it’s fun and enjoyable. I’m hooked.

Lethal Weapon – Season 2

I’m an action junkie. Lethal Weapon has lots of action and explosions. I enjoy Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh. They are fun.

NCIS Los Angeles – Season 9

I didn’t start watching this one until last year. I binge watched until I was caught up to date. I use to watch NCIS, but then we stoped having TV and I stopped watching the show. I just haven’t gotten back into that one, but I’m enjoying NCIS Los Angeles.

Lucifer – Season 3

Who doesn’t love Lucifer? This show is fun and Lucifer is yummy! I like the direction it goes and the unique cast of characters, which features angels, demons, and more.

What TV Shows are you enjoying?

Tina @ As Told By tina
April 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Lucifer and Lethal Weapon are some of my favorites! I haven’t caught up with the current seasons yet but I really love them especially Lucifer. I’ve been binge watching Top Chef so I haven’t really watched too many shows but I did start Krypton the other day and it was surprisingly interesting.

March 28, 2018 10:59 am

I don’t watch nearly as much TV as I used to. But Young Sheldon looks great—I might have to check that one out!

Aj @ Read All The Things!
March 26, 2018 7:54 am

I kind of miss TV. I gave up most of my shows a few years ago so I could spend more time reading. I used to watch The Big Bang Theory, but it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a new episode.

Greg
March 12, 2018 8:38 pm

I didn’t even know there was a Lethal Weapon show! Looks fun though… I’ve been binging Jessica Jones 2.

Rosaline Clancy
Rosaline Clancy
March 12, 2018 10:05 am

I haven’t watched any of these shows. I heard Lucifer is really good. The only show I’m watching right now is Grey’s Anatomy. 😀

Melanie Simmons @mlsimmons
March 9, 2018 3:45 pm

I’ve watched The Big Bang Theory, but I usually just watch the reruns when their own. I don’t have my DVR set to record it. I need to try Lucifer. I don’t think Amazon or Netflix has it. Maybe if I pick Hulu back up to watch Handmaid’s Tale. I loved the Lethal Weapon movies, but I haven’t tried the show.

March 9, 2018 9:41 am

My fave shoes are lucifer,The walking dead,The good doctor,mystery of oak island and Empire !!! Shared on all my socials!!

March 9, 2018 5:53 am

I had been pretty much sticking to reading until my husband took time off at Christmas. Then started the Netflix addiction. He is not normally a tv person so this is all new. I’m hardly getting any reading in while he has the tv going and I’m getting sucked into his shows. He’s completed a few that I haven’t. I think he watched Stranger Things, Time Travelers, Sons of Anarchy and a few more. I admit, Sons of Anarchy sucked me in and I had a REAL hard time trying to read when that was on. Hubby had some time… Read more »

Mary D
Mary D
March 9, 2018 4:49 am

Lethal Weapon and Lucifer are some of my favorite!!!!!! I also love Midnight in Texas, Gifted Ones, and Inhuman. Really fantastic shows!!