Top Ten Tuesday: Hidden Gems

The Top Ten Tuesday post is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is Hidden Gems (which books haven’t been talked about as much or haven’t been marketed as strongly that you think deserve some recognition?)

For me I do a lot of reading from several highly promoted and talked about authors, but I do have a few authors that aren’t so highly promoted or talked about and I just love their work. I wait not so patiently for their next release to come out.

Here are my Hidden Gems: I highly recommend reading these book’s/series’s and I also recommend trying out other books by the authors.

I’d love to hear from you! What are some Hidden Gems you’d recommend?

Daily or Weekly Mail

October 16, 2018 7:49 am

Haven’t read any of these since they’re not in my typical genres, but that cover for Paranormal Museum is cute. 🙂

Aj @ Read All The Things!
September 13, 2018 3:03 pm

I haven’t read any of these. There are a lot of good-looking men on those covers. 🙂

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer
September 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Ooo nice, I’ve read and loved some of these. Now to explore the others!

September 11, 2018 12:15 pm

Great recommendations angela!! I’ve found a couple of awesome new authors,one is Sandra R. Neeley… I read her book Carnage about a gargoyle,it was fabulous and another new author to me Lisette kristensen she wrote erotica and other genres too!! Oh! And a author that im reading now N.isabella Blanco in reading her Ryze series!!💖😉 shared on all my socials!!

Northwoman
September 11, 2018 10:23 am

I definitely agree about Thea Harrison and Haley Edwards. I would add Elizabeth Hunter, maybe even Jeffe Kennedy. I’ll have to look at your other gems. Anne – Books of My Heart

Melliane
September 11, 2018 10:23 am

I love the Hailey Edward one!

September 11, 2018 8:28 am

I definitely agree will Ella Summers. I have seen Hailey Edward’s around and have added her to my TBR. I’m enjoying a series by Suzanne Wright at the moment.

Melanie Simmons
September 11, 2018 4:55 am

The only one I’ve read on this list is Thea Harrison. I will admit to wanting to try Hailey Edwards and Ella Summers. I think my hidden gem authors would be Kitty Thomas, Jenna Black, Kit Rocha, Eve Langlais, and Cara Bristol.

Melanie Simmons
September 15, 2018 8:19 am
Reply to  Angela

I think you would really like Cara Bristol. She writes Sci-Fi romance that is along the lines of Langlais with humor. Jenna Black is mostly UF and can be gritty. I like her YA too, which is rare for me. Kit Rocha writes dystopian romance.