TMST: 5 Fun Facts About ME

Tell Me Something Tuesday hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings.

July 23rd: Fun Post: Share interesting things about yourself.

I’m not a social butterfly and I’m ok with that. I prefer to just site on the sideline and watch/observe what is going on then actually talk or participate. My blog is the one place I actually do participate and comment back or answer questions.

I’m afraid of…. Spiders. I’m like Ron from Harry Potter and I do not like those 8 legged creatures.

My talents are… I can water ski, slalom (water ski on one ski), & horseback ride.

My favorite movie is Gone in 60 Seconds. Why? I love the cars.

My favorite College Football team is Notre Dame.

Next weeks questions: July 30th – Let’s make new friends. Share some of your favorite blogs.

Daily or Weekly Mail

August 25, 2019 6:14 pm

I tried water skiing when I was younger, but I never did quite get the hang of it. I had to stick to tubing.

Melanie Simmons
July 27, 2019 6:59 pm

My favorite movie is The Princess Bride. I do think Gone in 60 Seconds is way better than the Fast and Furious series. I’m not a fan of spiders, but if they leave me alone, I deal with them. Ticks are the thing that creeps me out more than anything. Ewww.

sherry fundin
July 23, 2019 10:27 am

spiders are totally creepy. too bad they are within arms reach at all times. never know where those buggers are hiding. BUT…notre dame? GO BLUE! 🙂

Samantha
July 23, 2019 10:05 am

Spiders are horrible!! Icky!!!!

Melliane
July 23, 2019 8:42 am

It’s always fun to learn more

July 23, 2019 6:41 am

I agree not a big lover of spiders,but cockroaches freak me out!!
I’m a sun worshipper and would sit in the sun all day if I could.
My favorite movie is Dirty dancing,I’ve watch it about 25 times!
I love a good vanilla caramel latte,lots of froth!!
I love cats!!! If I had my own home I would probably be the crazy cat lady with lots furbabies!💋😉

Awesome TMST angela!! Hope your having a great time with your family😉💋

Jonetta (Ejaygirl) | Blue Mood Café
July 23, 2019 5:45 am

I’m impressed with your athletic skills!

Mary Dellenbusch
Mary Dellenbusch
July 23, 2019 5:31 am

Good to know. Water skiing is interesting for sure. I love spiders and all things nature. I love mustard on my eggs lots of it! I hate our species. Yes, the human species makes me sick. Too greedy, self centered, and always spawning! We are over populated. Animals need to be cared for and our wild spaces saved for them. I prefer animals over humans any day. I also prefer to be a hermit. That sums up my five things.

July 23, 2019 5:18 am

I’m not a spider fan either. They freak me out. Reminds me of Jessie Kay in The Harder You Fall, remember? She was so freaked out by spiders!

Kate Sarsfield
Kate Sarsfield
July 23, 2019 5:13 am

Water skiing? Wow! And on only one? I’m very impressed, Angela. I have a hard time just standing on one leg!