Randomness – Adult Coloring

Randomness!!
I love books, but I also do other things in life. One of those other things I like to do is Adult Coloring. I mainly do this when family visits, not sure why, but that’s the time I really dig in. I thought I’d share some of my random pages I colored and the adult coloring books I received or purchased.

(All items link to Amazon!)

Here are all the Adult Coloring Books I currently have. The Amazing Swirls I got for 2017 Christmas from my hubby. All the others I got in 2016 for Christmas. The Geometric Designs, Horse and Animal Designs are all relaxing and ones I like. The only one I don’t care for is the Happy and Energized. It feels to cluttered and some pictures have to much on them.

My mother-in-law bought me this HORSE coloring book. I really love horses and this one is perfect for me. This past Holiday I’ve been digging into the Horse Coloring Book and the Amazing Swirls. Always around the Holidays I dig into my Adult Coloring books and for the rest of the year, it’s here and their, but when the Holidays come, it’s color color color.

For Christmas I got this huge set of 200 Gel Pens. I really like the verity of colors. Some people don’t like choices, but I do and I’ve been using them in my coloring.

This picture below is one I did in the Amazing Swirls coloring book.

And, last I picked up the good vibes/motivation and cats coloring book as a Christmas gift to my mother.

Do you like to Adult Color?
What coloring books have you enjoyed?

Fanna
January 27, 2018 8:46 am

These are so pretty! I definitely favour adult colouring books, they’re super good for the adults to keep their positivity going by filling in all those colours. As an artist myself, I can’t agree enough on how therapeutic colouring can be and this post makes me happy. Also, 200 gel pens?? I’m such a stationary addict, I literally swooned over that pack’s picture XD The Horse one looks the best and I can only imagine how fun it must be 🙂

January 17, 2018 11:50 am

I’ve done a little bit of coloring but not much. But I love looking at other people’s gorgeous pics! 🙂

Elley the Book Otter
January 16, 2018 6:28 am

That Creative Kittens one looks so cute! I bought a manga coloring book off Amazon (can’t find the link right now or I’d link it!!) that I really am enjoying. It’s my first ever adult coloring book! I prefer colored pencils (and a blender pencil) over gel pens or super fine tip markers, personally, because I really enjoy blending out colors.

Zeee @ I Heart Romance & YA
January 11, 2018 8:09 am

I love adult coloring books! I actually have a couple of posts featuring coloring books 😉 it’s very relaxing and I color while listening to an audiobook. I love using markers, though.. but I also love crayons which are perfect for blending colors.

Melanie Simmons @mlsimmons
January 7, 2018 5:33 am

I’ve not tried any adult coloring books. I used to color in old fashioned kids coloring books. I like to color with crayons and they tend to be too big for adult coloring books. I haven’t tried gel pens. I might have to give that a try.

Megan @reading away the days
January 6, 2018 9:50 am

I love adult colouring books. The johanna basford ones are my fave. I love her art.

Rosie Amber
January 6, 2018 7:45 am

I haven’t coloured for a few years, but it can be very rewarding.

Melissa
January 5, 2018 11:50 am

I don’t color but have really but contemplating picking up a coloring book this year.

Lover Of Romance
January 4, 2018 7:58 pm

I LOVE to Adult Color, its so much fun and I want to get back to doing it more this year. Its so soothing and relaxing. My favorite books are from Johanna Basford, I could probably spend years just coloring in her books hehe

Love your coloring pages here.

Kathy+Valentine
Kathy+Valentine
January 4, 2018 5:23 pm

First let me say,you are awesome at coloring love your pictures Angela!!! I love to color ,I don’t color as much I like, I have carpal tunnel in both hands but its worse in my left hand and I’m left handed. Shared on all my socials!

Sophia Rose
January 4, 2018 1:51 pm

Now, this is a fun hobby. I do it once in a while after work and even while I’m on a long distance call with my mom. I have Scooby Doo and Anne of Green Gables right now, but there is an Under the Sea one and a Jane Austen one I want.

Melliane
January 4, 2018 7:59 am

oh it’s nice and beautiful there!

LilyElement Book Reviews
January 4, 2018 7:11 am

Oh too fun!! I have 2 or 3 coloring books and need to get back to them!

Debbie+Haupt-The+Reading+Frenzy
January 4, 2018 6:59 am

I haven’t tried this Angela but I know a lot of people who do and say it’s very therapeutic

Mary D
Mary D
January 4, 2018 6:53 am

I used to like it when I was a kid. Not so much now that I’m an adult. You do however have lovely pictures that are done beautifully!

January 4, 2018 5:57 am

This seems to be so popular right now. I haven’t tried it although I’ve been very curious. I’ll have to try it one of these days. Gorgeous pictures!