2018 End Of The Year Book Tag

Credit goes to Under the Covers Book Blog.
You can check out my 2017 End of The Year Tag too.

2018 End Of The Year Book Tag

Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?

I’ve been putting off Into the Fire and I’ve had the book since it came out in Feb. 2017. It’s the last book in the Night Prince series. I don’t know why I keep putting it off! It probably has to do with it being the last book in the series. I love VLAD and I need to get it finished, so I can start Ian’s story; Shades of Wicked.

Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?

I’m working on re-reading the rerelease of Juliette Cross’s Dragons aka Morgan’s. I finished my re-read on the Nightwing series and now I’m working on Vale of Stars. I have to say I LOVE the books just as much as the first time. The new covers are AMAZING and the little things she added, she only add something small, but it just makes the story that much more enjoyable. I’m also working my way through the Dresden Files series. I get one book read once a month. Last, I started Elemental Assassins series this year and WOW. I’m hooked, so working on those.

Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?

All the releases I’m waiting for now will be in the new year 2019

What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?

Into The Fire, Diamond Fire, & Stand & Deliver.

Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?

Nope.

Have you already started making reading plans for 2019?

I’m hosting the Library Love Challenge for 2019 again. Sign up will be live the first week in December and I’ll be participating in that. I’m also going to do the Goodreads Challenge again for 2019. I might also sign up for the Discussion Challenge, but other then that I think I’ll hold off on other challenges. I want to focus on reading and not so much on completing challenges. I also want to work on my box of books. This box is all the books I’ve bought, won, or were gifted. I only read one book from that box so far in 2018 and I want to work on reading those books.

Well that takes care of the questions for 2018 end of the year book tag.
I’d love to hear from you!
What are your answers to the questions?

Daily or Weekly Mail

December 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Last year I ended up quitting all my challenges except the Discussion Challenge, but I think I’ll try to join a few again in 2019 and see where it takes me. No harm in trying!

November 26, 2018 2:29 pm

I had to cut back on the challenges, although I love reading other’s updates on the ones they are participating in. I’m so glad you are enjoying the Elemental Assassin series! SO good!

Samantha
November 24, 2018 3:22 pm

I haven’t decided what challenges I might do. i always do terribly on them…GAH!

Rachel @Waves of Fiction
November 24, 2018 2:20 pm

I can’t believe 2018 is almost over! I started Elemental Assassins a while back but didn’t finish because it wasn’t working for me. I have a feeling it’s because I was listening to the book and I wasn’t thrilled with the narration. I think I should try just reading instead because so many love the series.

Diamond Fire was excellent! I can’t wait for the next one. Hope you love it, too, Angela! 🙂

Lover of Romance
November 24, 2018 1:29 pm

Great books you have here and love your survey!! I enjoyed Into The Fire, but yes it was sad that the series was over. I have such a love for Vlad and Leila. I do want to read Shades of Wicked, I have it in paperback sitting on my shelf but not in the mood for a cliffhanger yet

November 24, 2018 12:01 pm

Awesome end of the year book tag angela!! I love Juliette cross dragons such great books!!I can’t wait to read Gena showalter and 1001 dark nights The darkest captive!!!!I want to read Shade of wicked by jeaniene frost,Destory by Sandra R neeley and Once upon the longest night a new vampire anthology!! I’m looking forward in 2019 to The Savior by JR Ward!!! Can’t wait!! Shared on all my socials!!💖😉

Aj @ Read All The Things!
November 24, 2018 7:22 am

I can’t believe it’s almost the end of the year! I basically accomplished nothing in 2018. I’m probably not going to do any challenges next year. I’m going to fail all of them this year, so cutting back is probably a good idea :). Great tag!